A high performing sales executive required with Healthcare IT experience
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced, energetic, Healthcare IT Sales Executive who wants to be a part of a fast growing healthcare data and informatics company. Working with an established team to sell the full range of Alcidion Group products and services into NSW and Qld, this role would be based in Sydney or Brisbane.
You will have extensive new business development experience and a successful sales track record in the Healthcare IT sector. You enjoy the responsibility of front line sales. You will also be a confident negotiator who combines strong sales and lead qualification skills, exceptional proposal development experience, great relationship building capabilities and a passion to make a difference in Healthcare. You ideally have a Healthcare IT related degree.
At Alcidion, we pride ourselves on our team orientated, hardworking and supportive culture, a team of passionate individuals who enjoy being part of a growing business whilst delivering unique and innovative solutions to the healthcare sector.
Who are we?
Alcidion Group Limited (ASX:ALC) has a simple purpose: to make healthcare better with smart, intuitive solutions that meet the needs of hospital and allied healthcare, worldwide. The Group consists of three healthcare software companies; Alcidion Corporation, Patientrack and Smartpage, and MKM Health, an IT solutions and services provider. With over 25 years of combined healthcare experience, the Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and market knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
If you meet the key criteria listed above, in particular new business development experience in the Healthcare IT sector please submit a covering letter indicating what you will bring to Alcidion and submit via email@example.com by COB Friday 2 November 2018.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please submit via firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Infrastructure and Support Engineer
We’re currently looking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure and Support Engineer to work in our Adelaide office.
The ideal candidate we are looking for will have extensive experience with the following:
- Development of ICT strategy as well as hands-on implementation and support
- Internal company infrastructure management including but not limited to; Workstations, Software tools and licencing, Azure, AWS, Windows server, Linux, Mac, Networking, VPN, Security and Telephony
- Providing managed infrastructure services to key external customers both on premise and in the cloud
- Security policy, implementation and support
- Supporting external healthcare clients with the operation of software solutions
What you can bring to this role:
- Relevant IT qualification
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Healthcare sector experience
- Ability to work autonomously and thrive on delivering the right results
- Experience in managing distributed IT infrastructure across multiple countries
- You can prioritise tasks, work across multiple sites, and have outstanding time management and conflict resolution skills
- You have experience in working in small-medium size organisation
- You have experience in supporting software developers
- You enjoy building high performing teams
Please note the successful candidate may be required to travel occasionally within Australia and must have Australian residency. This role will be located in Adelaide, however if you are currently interstate and looking to move to Adelaide don’t hesitate to apply.
If you are passionate about making a difference to our healthcare system, you are looking to broaden the scope of opportunity you have in healthcare IT and you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals, then please send us a covering letter and your CV in response to the criteria listed above to email@example.com.
Implementation/ Support Consultant
We are looking for a highly motivated Implementation/ Support Consultant to join our highly passionate and innovative team. Reporting to our General Manager, key responsibilities would include:
- Engaging and liaising with various key stakeholders to assist with effective resolution of technical problems;
- Configuring the product to meet agreed design scopes;
- Gathering, documenting and analysing key client requirements;
- Assisting in Data Conversion and Data Migration;
- Assisting with the delivery of client training programs;
- Provides system implementation support during the project life cycle including design, configuration, testing, key documentation, go live support and user training;
- Helps to solve challenging business requirements and answer questions by engaging proactively with our clients;
- Analyses and resolves issues that arise throughout the implementation.
- Works with other team members to communicate and resolve technical issues;
- Provides timely project updates to the Support Manager and Project Manager;
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests; and
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
What you can bring to this role
- 2+ years’ of experience in a similar role would be ideal, however we welcome applications from highly motivated graduates wanting to work for an innovative company looking to make a real difference in the Health Industry
- Demonstrable customer support skills
- Degree qualified in a related field
- Great stakeholder management skills – experience directly influencing and communicating with a diverse number of people.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and documentation skills are required as well as good analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
Interested? The key benefits of joining our team is that you will work with other people who will extend your capabilities, and challenge you to deliver your best work, all the time. You will learn from experienced peers. You will have the chance to work with new technologies and apply proven technologies to new problems. You will contribute to the growth of our company, be recognised and rewarded for what you achieve and be given the opportunity to grow while having some fun! So, if you are interested please send your CV and a response to each of the criteria listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.