The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focused team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
We have a unique opportunity for the right person to join our high performing engineering team, where passionate engineers have developed a unique cloud-first health informatics platform from the ground up over the past 3 years. As a key member of our Adelaide based Software Development team you will be working with like-minded team members to further develop our platform.
Our micro-service platform runs in Kubernetes in AWS and Azure, our technology stack uses leading edge technologies, and we focus on using the right tool for the job. Our services are developed using .Net Core, Docker, C#, F#, Elastic Search, SQL Server and RabbitMQ with front ends developed using React.js, TypeScript, Node.js, iOS and Android. We are looking for a team member with strong backend development skills, experienced with developing in a sophisticated technology stack, ideally on a microservice architecture. If you have experience with front end technologies such as React.js, that will be beneficial.
We are visionaries, providing tools to healthcare professionals and organisations that is operationalising the use of Natural Language Processing and Decision Support. Our goal is to work with our customers to transform the way that they deliver healthcare by providing them with the information that they need when they need it to make the correct decisions for patient care.
You have a passion for excellence and keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and practices. You look beyond what you know to find what is possible. You are a seasoned developer, having current experience with the latest technologies surrounding .Net Core. You have great interpersonal and communication skills, and enjoy working in an agile, fast paced environment.
If you have any current Microsoft certifications on the .Net Core or Azure stack this will also be viewed favourably.
Skills and Experience Required
- Substantial development experience
- Experience or exposure to some or all of Elastic, Redis, SQL Server, RabbitMQ
- Experience working with Azure is beneficial
- Experience working with automated deployment pipelines, utilising tools such Azure DevOps and Git
- Experience working with Docker beneficial
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience or exposure to Mirth Health data integration engine (beneficial)
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Worked in Agile teams. We expect our team members to be highly collaborative and to have excellent communication skills
Statement of Posting
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position.
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record and employment history checks as required.
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply.
How to Apply
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com. To be considered you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would love to work for Alcidion in this role.