The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focussed team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
The Bid Co-ordinator supports the dynamic sales process and sales team by managing the development of responses to RFP/RFI/RFQs and other sales proposals. You will be working as part of a small sales support team reporting to the General Manager, Marketing and Sales Support. Your scope of engagement will extend across the company and all regions. Organisational skills are paramount as you will be responsible for coordinating significant proposal documentation using existing information as well as developing new collateral.
This role will be responsible for management of the overall response process including compilation, formatting, document management and production. You will maintain and extend the existing library of source material to ensure that corporate and organisational information is current as well as facilitating current product and service capability documentation.
This position is permanent part-time for 20 hours per week.
You will have previous experience in a similar role and will be comfortable combining your aptitude for creative and lateral thinking with your ability to compile and author comprehensive and well-articulated written responses.
You will have the experience to co-ordinate across internal stakeholders and contributors to ensure the often-tight deadlines are met. You will be proficient in editing documents created from multiple sources or contributors to ensure the response is cohesive and consistent in style. Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of our deliverables is maintained.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification preferred in Health Administration, Health Information Management, Public Relations, Marketing, Information Technology or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Specialist Microsoft Office skills including expertise in the creation and management of templates and expert in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Aptitude to multi-task with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on your own as well as in a team environment where the team may be virtual and spread across multiple regions
- Availability, as required, to work across time zones with regional teams, meet response timeframes and delivery deadlines
- Effective management of your own time
- Strong networking capabilities with the ability to work with all levels of an organisation
- Practical experience in two or more of the following capabilities in a Healthcare or Technology domain:
- Administrative or Clinical Consulting / Project Management / Pre-Sales / Sales Support / Business Writing / Technical Writing
- Proficiency in Visio and Publisher
How to apply:
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team and believe you fit the criteria above, please send us your resume via our Seek ad Bid Co-ordinator. To be considered for this role you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would like to work for Alcidion highlighting the particular assets you will bring to the role that you believe make you the right candidate.
No agencies please.