The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focused team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Business Operations Assistant to join us on a full-time basis, to commence from July 2022.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, with a dotted line to the Group Financial Controller, this role provides administrative support for business operations across Australia and New Zealand with a focus on HR procedures and systems.
Day to day, you will:
- Manage HR processes including onboarding and offboarding
- Administer HR systems
- Prepare internal and external reports
- Implement people and culture projects
- Maintain and create intranet content
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers
- Maintain up-to-date files, records, and documentation
In your first three months at Alcidion, you will:
- Get to know colleagues and the business
- Participate in team huddles
- Join the reporting rhythm of monthly CEO reports and quarterly Board reports
- Understand HR and Finance programs, processes and approvals
- Review employee lifecycle procedures and suggest improvements
- Support annual performance and remuneration review processes
By the end of your first six months, you will:
- Support the FY23 objectives-setting process
- Implement ANZ office management procedures
- Review current arrangements and make recommendations in relation to cleaning services and utilities
To be successful in this role, you will need strong time management, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Proven experience as a Human Resources, Administrative Assistant or Office Manager
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Further studies in Human Resources or Business Administration and previous experience in Workplace Health and Safety would be a plus.
Benefits of working at Alcidion
You will enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Working with amazing colleagues, inspired to improve lives by supporting better healthcare delivery
- Flexible work practices and leave options
- Gender neutral paid parental leave and miscarriage leave
- Health and wellbeing schemes and initiatives
- Financial perks and discounts
Statement of Posting
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record, academic and employment history checks as required
- To keep our employees and customers safe, having had primary and booster COVID-19 vaccinations is a requirement of employment with Alcidion, unless a medical exemption applies
- No agency enquiries or applications please
To apply, please follow this link to submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would love to work for Alcidion!