The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focused team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
The Clinical Product Analyst role is instrumental in defining and delivering continual product improvements and innovation throughout the product delivery cycle, that align with the product vision and strategy. The Clinical Product Analyst is a key member of the Product Management team with a broad scope that covers both product discovery and product delivery working closely with User Experience Designers, Product Specialists / Product Managers, Software Engineers and Architects as well as members of the Quality Assurance team to define new features that solve our customer’s problems.
The Clinical Product Analyst is a key advocate for the Product and for our customers and by being detail-oriented will ensure any feature created is being designed and delivered to solve the underlying business problem. The Product Analyst functions across multiple streams of work, documents workflows and has a strong ability to document business requirements and technical requirements.
How you will add Value to the Team
This role is diverse, and each day may not look the same! With the opportunity to make this role your own, some key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the stakeholders to elicit, document, organise and prioritise business requirements, and translate these into system requirements for Alcidion’s products
- Obtain deep knowledge of Alcidion’s product suite
- Provide detailed product and clinical information to relevant stakeholders; including engineering teams, implementation teams, product specialists, the Product Manager and pre-sales / sales as required
- Analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed: Functional Requirements, Business Requirements Documents, Use Cases, User Stories, User Story Maps and Journey Maps
- Liaise with members of the product and engineering team to ensure system requirements meet the needs. This will include the Product Manager, product specialists, designers, engineers, architects, testers and the quality team
- Work with the product team to ensure all relevant key stakeholders are informed of the progress of product development and to manage stakeholder expectations
- Work with product team to ensure the successful and timely delivery of the product changes and ensuring that the product changes achieve the desired outcome for customers and for Alcidion
- Ensure all work is undertaken in alignment with Alcidion’s processes and procedures
- Conduct the necessary testing and systems analysis
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with clients
- Ensure requirements align with regulatory compliance obligations
- Other duties as required
How you will Best Succeed
To best help you hit the ground running, you will have:
- Experience as a business analyst in a software development environment
- Clinical / Healthcare experience working within hospital or ambulatory care settings
- Previous experience in working with customers and prospects to document business requirements
- Exposure to an Agile software development environment
- Exposure in User Experience Design, User-Centered Design and User Interface Design
- Experience in close collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Ability to clearly document both technical and functional requirements including the ability to understand and facilitate the documentation of use cases and workflows is essential
- Tertiary qualifications in a clinical, business or technology discipline
- A Business Analyst certification will be highly regarded
Benefits of working at Alcidion
What will you love about working with Alcidion?
- Flexible working is welcomed and can include flexible start and finish times and work from home options
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional development options
- Health & wellbeing initiatives
- A desire to make work life fun!
Statement of Posting
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record, academic and employment history checks as required
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply
- To keep our employees and customers safe, up to date COVID-19 Vaccination is a requirement of employment with Alcidion. This includes having had booster shots within the timeframe recommended by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI)
- No agency enquiries or applications please
How to Apply
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please click the link below to submit your resume and a cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements of the role and why you would love to work for Alcidion.