The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focused team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
Reporting to the Head of Solution & Clinical Consulting, the Clinical Product Specialist will be a product super user and work closely with our customers to deploy the Miya Precision product suite into a clinical setting.
During the course of your interactions with our customers, the Clinical Product Specialist will lead on capturing and validating their future requirements and feed them into our product roadmaps.
By keeping up to date with the market to help shape the future direction of Alcidion’s products, the Clinical Product Specialist will evaluate and prioritise existing ideas as well as develop new ideas based on industry experience.
- Be the product lead on customer deliveries providing product training and configuration in line with NHS Trust processes
- Work with the sales support function to respond to procurements and conduct demonstrations of the products
- Run user groups, coordinate and control customer requirements, assess feasibility of such requirements and where applicable convert into user stories
- Work with the Head of Solution & Clinical Consulting to understand, maintain and prioritise new feature development across Alcidion’s product portfolio for the UK market
- Manage Alcidion’s products through the full Product Lifecycle ensuring that they are developed according to market needs
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- Work with the product design groups to understand work and drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product roadmaps and positioning
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that pricing and marketing campaigns are aligned with customers’ buying processes
- Analyse potential partner relationships for the product
Skills and Experience
- Clinical qualification and experience working in a clinical setting
- Experience in a product specialist role in a Healthcare IT company
- Experience rolling out an Electronic Prescribing and Medicines Administration solution, across multiple sites/wards/services along with In Patients Essential experience
- Experience in working on large cross functional initiatives or projects such as EPR or PAS deployments
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle methodologies
- Knowledge of how to effectively conduct market research and market modelling
- Strong analytical ability to define complex problems and creatively frame solutions
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience in project management
- Ability to contribute to both strategic and tactical decisions
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, where we expect an interactive, open and approachable working style where knowledge is shared
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Self-motivated with a desire to continue learning and development to continually strive to improve self and work practices
- Proven written communication skills with relation to technical and process-based documentation
- Strong work ethic, with an understanding of how your behaviour impacts the team and a willingness to deliver on your commitments
What we Offer
- Opportunity to work with a great team
- Both on-the-job training and a formal personal development programme
- A competitive salary package
- Opportunity to grow and increasingly assume responsibility for project delivery roles
- Opportunity to work with an innovative organisation on cutting-edge health IT solutions
- Employee Assistance Programme
How to Apply
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com. To be considered for this role you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would love to work for Alcidion in this role.
You must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this position.
Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record and employment history checks as required.