We have a unique opportunity for the right person to join our high performing Managed Services team, to provide installation and ongoing support in the maintenance and optimisation of our Products within Healthcare organisations.
You will be working with our Software Development team to ensure our cloud and on prem based deployments are highly reliable and constantly improving. Understanding of Cloud infrastructure and maintenance, system integration and information security, especially in the health care industry, is highly desirable.
You will be working in a complex environment as part of the delivery team to ensure project timelines are met. This role will require you to have great interpersonal and communication skills. It provides a great opportunity to be involved in the ongoing establishment of delivery practices to improve the experience for clients and delivery teams.
Day to day you will:
- Work with delivery teams to develop, schedule, monitor and report on the state of system installations
- Setup and maintenance of customer and internal servers
- Installation and upgrade of Alcidion solutions and required operating software into client settings
- Troubleshoot issues raised by our customers as part of a broader support and managed services team
- Documentation of Infrastructure as built documentation for implementation projects
- Monitor and management of managed customer installations
- Participate in the on-call roster with UK Managed Services staff
- Other duties as required
We’re transforming healthcare together
Alcidion develops innovative solutions that address the problems challenging healthcare organisations around the world today. We create modern technologies to provide the answers. We aim to improve the experience of patients and clinicians and directly contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare operations – creating a cycle of continuous improvement.
We love the way we work
Our people are inspired by a shared sense of purpose. We are proud of what we do. Empowered to solve problems, each person’s work contributes to the transformation of healthcare delivery.
We’re not a start-up but a scale-up! This means challenging, broad and varied roles allowing us to grow individually as Alcidion grows, in a company that’s big enough to be global but small enough for our efforts to make a genuine difference.
Flexible working is welcomed and encouraged. It’s not where, when or how we work that’s important, it is the contribution each of us make.
Also on offer are:
- A range of leave options, including gender neutral paid parental leave and miscarriage leave
- Health and wellbeing schemes and initiatives
- Financial perks and discounts
We care about culture
Overwhelmingly, our people tell us that the best thing about working for Alcidion is our culture, the people that they work with and the sense of purpose. They use words like “family” and “inclusive” to describe our culture and “helpful”, “friendly”, “smart”, “professional” and “caring” to describe their peers and managers.
Strong values are important to us at Alcidion. Our values guide us in our day-to-day work:
- We are Brave
- We are Creative and Innovative
- We Amaze our Customers
- We are a Team
- We Celebrate our Achievements
- We are Optimistic
If you’re passionate about innovative technology and healthcare, a career at Alcidion could be for you.
You work well in a team or autonomously and you are engaging, confident and flexible in your working style. You have strong attention to detail, and time management skills.
Your background includes:
- 2+ experience working in a Systems Operations / Systems Engineering role
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Experience in:
- Providing customer facing operational support for critical infrastructure
- Building and operating Linux and Windows server systems
- Application monitoring, log aggregation tools, and infrastructure monitoring of cloud systems
- Experience with deployment and operations of:
- Azure and/or AWS IaaS and PaaS
- Containerised and microservice-based applications highly desirable, such as Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of:
- SQL databases
- Cloud-native architecture principles
- TCP/IP networking
- Understanding of:
- Contemporary infosec principles and practices
- Release Management and Configuration Management principles and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, where we expect an interactive, open and approachable working style where knowledge is shared
How to Apply
To apply, submit a covering letter explaining why you would love to work for Alcidion and your CV using the following links:
Statement of Posting
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply.
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record, academic and employment history checks as required.
- To keep our employees and customers safe, having had primary and booster COVID-19 vaccinations is a requirement of employment with Alcidion, unless a medical exemption applies.
- No agency enquiries or applications please.