The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focused team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
The Implementation Consultant will use their healthcare experience to provide advice to our customers, guiding them towards the best software configuration and workflow to meet their needs. Although this is not a technical role, an affinity for technology is highly desirable. Working in a team you will ensure software configuration and documentation activities meet deadlines while managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Lead discussions with clinical decision-makers, end-users and IT professionals
- Conduct configuration workshops to capture requirements, while explaining the impact of key configuration decisions
- Documenting and generating specifications for new product enhancements
- Produce client-facing documentation
- Perform configuration and testing of the software
- Conduct on-site and remote training for clients to provide good working knowledge of the solution
- Support user acceptance testing and triage of issues
- Bachelor degree in related discipline
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- 2+ years experience in software implementation projects; healthcare experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss with client decision-makers, end-users and IT professionals
- Ability to meet deadlines; manage multiple tasks simultaneously and keep track of details
- Able to work effectively with various teams of different backgrounds
- Able to manage multiple client relationships simultaneously
- Attention to detail to create and maintain documentation
- Bachelor degree in nursing or allied health
- Good understanding of technical issues and ability to explain details to peers and clients
How to apply:
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please apply by submitting your resume per below;
- For the role in Auckland, NZ please submit your resume via our Seek NZ ad
- For the role in Chatswood, NSW AUS please submit your resume via our Seek AUS ad
To be considered for this role you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would love to work for Alcidion in this role.