We are currently seeking a passionate Service Desk Analyst to be the first point of contact on all internal IT service desk requests and take on the opportunity to make a positive impact across the business.
Using your problem-solving skills and attention to detail, you will ensure all service desk requests are responded to, escalated, and resolved in a timely manner. In addition, you will work on tasks and projects with the IT team and staff across the business to ensuring the everyone is well supported, whilst the systems are secure and operating efficiently.
In addition to the above, whilst no day will look the same, your day to day will involve:
- Troubleshoot, escalate, respond, resolve requests from internal staff
- Create and maintain internal systems documentation (manuals, policies, processes, and guides) in alignment with Group IT requirements
- Co-ordinate and administer with the build (new and rotation), configuration and deployment of applications, computers/laptops, and accounts
- Proactively ensure endpoint devices and systems are compliant and operating securely and efficiently.
- Provide and manage user training and staff induction
- Provide systems administration duties and assistance to IT projects as required
We’re transforming healthcare together
Alcidion develops innovative solutions that address the problems challenging healthcare organisations around the world today. We create modern technologies to provide the answers. We aim to improve the experience of patients and clinicians and directly contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare operations – creating a cycle of continuous improvement.
We love the way we work
Our people are inspired by a shared sense of purpose. We are proud of what we do. Empowered to solve problems, each person’s work contributes to the transformation of healthcare delivery.
We’re not a start-up but a scale-up! This means challenging, broad and varied roles allowing us to grow individually as Alcidion grows, in a company that’s big enough to be global but small enough for our efforts to make a genuine difference.
Flexible working is welcomed and encouraged. It’s not where, when or how we work that’s important, it is the contribution each of us make.
Also on offer are:
- A range of leave options, including gender neutral paid parental leave and miscarriage leave
- Health and wellbeing schemes and initiatives
- Financial perks and discounts
We care about culture
Overwhelmingly, our people tell us that the best thing about working for Alcidion is our culture, the people that they work with and the sense of purpose. They use words like “family” and “inclusive” to describe our culture and “helpful”, “friendly”, “smart”, “professional” and “caring” to describe their peers and managers.
Strong values are important to us at Alcidion. Our values guide us in our day-to-day work:
- We are Brave
- We are Creative and Innovative
- We Amaze our Customers
- We are a Team
- We Celebrate our Achievements
- We are Optimistic
If you’re passionate about innovative technology, leveraging your customer service skills and being influential in solving problems, a career at Alcidion could be for you.
You work well in a team or autonomously and you are engaging, confident and flexible in your working style. You have a can-do attitude, with the ability to quickly learn and a desire to constantly improve processes.
Your background includes:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in using Microsoft cloud and on-premise technologies such as Office 365 (desktop apps – Outlook, Word. Online- Exchange, SharePoint, Teams), Windows server, Windows desktop (10/11), Active Directory, Azure AD
- Experience in supporting and maintaining a mobile Microsoft and Apple fleet of laptops and mobile devices and their associated technologies (updates, patches, mobile device management, hardware replacement and software deployments)
- Sound knowledge and experience with LAN & WAN technologies installation and troubleshooting
How to apply
To apply, please submit a covering letter explaining why you would love to work for Alcidion along with your CV to email@example.com
Statement of Posting
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record, academic and employment history checks as required
- To keep our employees and customers safe, having had primary and booster COVID-19 vaccinations is a requirement of employment with Alcidion, unless a medical exemption applies
- No agency enquiries or applications please