The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focused team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
The Manager Investor Relations is responsible for overseeing the communication between existing shareholders, potential shareholders and broader market participants including analysts, client advisors, corporate and communication advisors and media. This position could be Full-Time / Part-Time (4 days a week or 5 shorter days) for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage and generate content for Alcidion’s external communications including media releases, external presentations, annual report and the Investor Relations (IR) content of the website
- Act as the key point of contact for the Australian investment market, delivering company messages and information to financial market participants
- Develop and implement IR strategy and programs including results announcements, investment market briefings and other key company announcements
- Prepare Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) releases and presentation material for interim and full year results announcements, investor conferences, strategic updates, investment market briefings and other events and announcements
- Coordinate investor roadshows and webinars
- Conduct in-depth analysis of customer, industry and financial market trends to make recommendations in relation to Alcidion’s IR strategy
- Other duties as required
A strong network of client advisors, analysts and institutional fund managers in Australia and overseas markets will be important.
Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of investment markets, financial and investment concepts and the strategic IR function
- Highly developed strategic and content development skills for corporate and investor audiences
- Ability to develop and implement IR and communication strategies that consider investor engagement and corporate reputation and profiling
- Deep understanding of ASX processes and requirements as they apply to Alcidion
- Aptitude to effectively manage relationships with investor contacts and maintain records of interactions
- Capability to understand financial reports
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Broad experience with MS Office and investor communication software
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to contribute to the future direction and development of commercial and operational activities
- Undergraduate or post graduate studies in IR / finance or public relations, marketing or equivalent and / or minimum 10 years related industry experience
- Previous employment history in a similar role in the healthcare and / or IT sector
- Experience with broader corporate public relations activities
Statement of Posting
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record and employment history checks as required
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply
How to Apply
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org To be considered, please include a cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements of the role and why you would love to work for Alcidion.