The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focussed team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
Helping drive our core business of delivering innovative IT solutions to the healthcare sector, is our ability to communicate in a highly effective and engaging way with a wide audience. To support this objective, we are expanding our inhouse capability through the appointment of a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to help us build and share the expression of our capability and achievements.
Working with stakeholders across the company and reporting to the General Manager, Marketing and Sales Support, this role will be responsible for the communication requirements that maintain our public profile based on a consistent theme including social media and website maintenance. The role will support our sales activities in the development of collateral such as brochures, product launches, exhibit layouts and other marketing events and collateral. Internal responsibilities include ownership of our style guide and support for our people in the application of these principles.
While this is positioned as a full-time role, we would be willing to discuss part-time or flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
You will have a passion for developing and executing marketing initiatives through creating communication material that is effective, intuitive and aligns with our company goals and branding. You will have demonstrated experience in a similar role with excellent skill in written communication, such as copywriting, creative writing and brand messaging. These skills will be complemented by a meticulous attention to detail balanced by an awareness of the need to produce output in commercially dictated timeframes. You will have proven ability to multi-task and prioritise to meet deadlines in a collaborative working environment. If you have previous experience in the IT and / or health sector that would be advantageous.
Skills and Experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline e.g. marketing, public relations, media, design, etc.
- Creative talent with a strong mix of marketing, public relations, social media and communications skills
- Experience to initiate and develop marketing concepts and the confidence to offer alternate solutions to ensure engaging content is continually developed
- Expertise to manage social media accounts and develop content for use across all digital platforms including eDMs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other channels as required
- Ability to plan and manage events, conferences and webinars by coordinating requirements, establishing contacts and developing schedules and assignments
- Aptitude to undertake all aspects of digital and print artwork liaison
- Capability to prioritise and multi-task across a variety of projects achieving quality deliverables in agreed timelines
- Proficiency in editing to establish a consistent voice across collaborative documentation
- Experience in use of MS Office (primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Capability to support the maintenance and management of the company’s website content (WordPress)
- Experience in graphic design and sales collateral production
- Skills in tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Suite
- Expertise to support development of messaging, concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of digital and graphic design briefs in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
How to apply:
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team and believe you fit the criteria above, please send us your resume via our Seek ad Marketing Manager. To be considered for this role you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would like to work for Alcidion highlighting the particular assets you will bring to the role that you believe make you the right candidate.
No agencies please.