About the role
We are looking for an experienced Information Technology Project Manager with a strong background in healthcare to join our friendly and energetic Service Delivery team.
In this role you will lead or contribute to projects across a range of products and services, demanding strong project delivery capability, stakeholder engagement and strong customer relationship skills. You will work with customers in the public sector as well as private health service providers and must be competent to liaise with diverse stakeholder groups at all levels, as well as technical teams, product and business owners.
Day to day you will:
- Manage all aspects of projects, including budgeting, resourcing, team leadership, governance, status reporting and risk management
- Manage diverse projects from system implementation, data migration and integration, or data analytics projects (both Alcidion solutions and potentially third party solutions)
- Manage workshops
- Contribute to sales proposals
- Identify business requirements
- Develop business cases.
Projects you will be working on include implementation of our solutions; Miya Precision, Patientrack, Smartpage, or OpenEP, as well as delivering projects such as our real time data warehouse implementation, or other customer projects.
We’re transforming healthcare together
Alcidion develops innovative solutions that address the problems challenging healthcare organisations around the world today. We create modern technologies to provide the answers. We aim to improve the experience of patients and clinicians and directly contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare operations – creating a cycle of continuous improvement.
We love the way we work
Our people are inspired by a shared sense of purpose. We are proud of what we do. Empowered to solve problems, each person’s work contributes to the transformation of healthcare delivery.
We’re not a start-up but a scale-up! This means challenging, broad and varied roles allowing us to grow individually as Alcidion grows, in a company that’s big enough to be global but small enough for our efforts to make a genuine difference.
Flexible working is welcomed and encouraged. It’s not where, when or how we work that’s important, it is the contribution each of us make.
Also on offer are:
- A range of leave options, including gender neutral paid parental leave and miscarriage leave
- Health and wellbeing schemes and initiatives
- Financial perks and discounts.
We care about culture
Overwhelmingly, our people tell us that the best thing about working for Alcidion is our culture, the people that they work with and the sense of purpose. They use words like “family” and “inclusive” to describe our culture and “helpful”, “friendly”, “smart”, “professional” and “caring” to describe their peers and managers.
Strong values are important to us at Alcidion. Our values guide us in our day-to-day work:
- We are Brave
- We are Creative and Innovative
- We Amaze our Customers
- We are a Team
- We Celebrate our Achievements
- We are Optimistic
If you’re passionate about innovative technology and healthcare, a career at Alcidion could be for you.
You are a self-starter with a desire for challenging opportunities to broaden your healthcare IT experience, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as a passion for making a difference to the provision of healthcare using technology.
Your background includes:
- Healthcare sector experience on IT projects, preferably relating to software implementation in acute hospital settings
- Project Management or IT qualifications
- Experience in a health IT project delivery or management role
- An understanding of the Australian and New Zealand healthcare environments
How to apply
To apply, submit a covering letter explaining why you would love to work for Alcidion and your CV using the links below:
Statement of posting
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record, academic and employment history checks as required
- To keep our employees and customers safe, having had primary and booster COVID-19 vaccinations is a requirement of employment with Alcidion, unless a medical exemption applies
- No agency enquiries or applications please