The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focused team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
Software Development at Alcidion
The Alcidion software development team runs in an Agile Manner following the SCRUM methodology.
We have a unique opportunity for the right person to join our high performing engineering team. As a key member of our Auckland based Software Development team you will be working with like-minded team members to further develop our platform.
We are visionaries, providing tools to healthcare professionals and organisations. Our goal is to work with our customers to transform the way that they deliver healthcare by providing them with the information that they need when they need it to make the correct decisions for patient care.
We would love to discuss what you can bring to the team!
We have the desire for a range of skill sets however this specific role will cover several areas with a primary focus initially to enhance one of our existing applications. Are you familiar with the traditional pager system that are in use in most hospitals? Your role will be to enhance an application to replace this!
How you will add Value to the Team
You are a seasoned developer, having experience as outlined below. You have great interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working in an agile, fast paced environment.
To best succeed, you will have:
- Significant experience in Android application development utilising Kotlin or Java
- Swift / iOS skills desirable
- Experience working with Git source control
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Experience working in Agile teams. We expect our team members to be highly collaborative and to have excellent communication skills
Benefits of Working at Alcidion
What will you love about working with Alcidion?
- Flexible working is welcomed and can include flexible start and finish times and work from home options
- Professional development options
- Health & wellbeing initiatives
- A desire to make work life fun!
Statement of Posting
- You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this position
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record and employment history checks as required
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply
How to Apply
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please follow the below link to apply: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/53907446
To be considered you must also include a cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements of the role and why you would love to work for Alcidion.