The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focussed team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
The Senior Healthcare Solution/Integration Architect will:
- Lead on the delivery of customer projects and for internal Alcidion integration activities for our solutions.
- Be required to work on customer projects to deliver complex, integrated solutions.
- Lead on technical and architectural components of our solutions utilising health care integration engines and cloud-based technologies.
The main responsibilities include:
- Leading in the delivery of complex solution architecture & design for our customer and internal projects
- Leading and working with small, project-based teams in aspects of technical architecture and solution delivery
- Supporting customers in discussions regarding optimal architecture and infrastructure to run our solutions (including on premise and cloud hosted architectures – Microsoft and AWS)
- Pre-sales support including providing responses to tender questions based on solution architecture, as well as presenting solutions
- Attending customer meetings to discuss architecture, design and technical issues
- Initial project planning, design and architecture, including establishing work break down structures and tasks required to implement
- Being the senior technical lead in project delivery to ensure successful implementation
- Supporting the team in resolving technical issues as they arise in project, or during support
- Undertaking a lead role in data migration and bulk load activities
- Developing and maintaining supporting solution documentation
- Leading on the technical design and implementation of the required integration for our solutions
- Designing technical solutions and make architectural design recommendations
- Other duties as required
Skills and Experience
This role requires an experienced healthcare architect who has an aptitude for leading others to deliver complex solutions.
- Experience working with customers to plan and architect complex healthcare solutions (15+ years)
- Experience in leading a technical team to deliver integration solutions to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT, or equivalent experience in healthcare IT
- Hands-on experience in integration technologies such as JCAPS, Mirth, Rhapsody or Mulesoft, ideally in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge of HL7, FHIR and other Healthcare integration standards
- Experience of support, development and/or technical integration
- Experience in translating User Requirements into deliverables and tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and other Healthcare software such as Cerner Millennium, i.Patient Manager, Epic or InterSystems
- Microsoft Developer or other Certification
- Deployment and operations of Azure and/or AWS
- Experience with deployment and operation of containerised and microservice-based applications, preferably with Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of cloud-native architecture principles
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
Statement of Posting
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record and employment history checks as required
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply
How to Apply
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please submit your resume via the appropriate Seek ad below;
Chatswood, NSW – https://www.seek.com.au/job/52531715
South Yarra, VIC – https://www.seek.com.au/job/52531829
To be considered you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would love to work for Alcidion in this role.