The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focussed team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
We have a unique opportunity for a dynamic security analyst to join our collaborative IT team in supporting our global organisation. As the Security Analyst, you will work closely with our stakeholders to enhance all aspects of the cybersecurity practices at Alcidion from leading our cybersecurity awareness program, providing guidance to security policies, managing incidents to implementing security platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the delivery of our cybersecurity strategy
- Ensuring the company adheres to agreed security standards and compliance requirements
- Designing and developing security controls, policies and procedures
- Managing, reporting and remediating cyber incidents and vulnerabilities
- Provide technical assistance on security related tasks, projects and queries
- Perform and/or assist with security due diligence, risk assessments and auditing processes
- Provide ongoing cyber security awareness training to all staff
- Actively monitoring and resolving security alerts or issues across all our systems
- Maintain and enhance all security documentation
- Advise on counter measures to emerging cyber threats
- Implement security technology platforms
You are a seasoned security professional with experience in industry best practice frameworks across all IT infrastructure, systems, applications, and software development. You have experience in implementing these frameworks, policies and processes within the organisational culture whilst providing guidance to other teams and projects on best practices in their respective areas.
You love working in complex environments, are highly collaborative, have great interpersonal and communication skills whilst enjoy being part of a fast-paced team.
Skills and Experience Required
- Significant experience in security analyst or cybersecurity roles
- Proven experience in ensuring organisational security adherence and compliance
- Proven ability to lead an incident or breach response end to end from identification, communication and investigation to remediation
- Experience developing and maintaining security policies and procedures
- Experience implementing and maintaining ISO 27001 and GDPR compliance
- Developing and delivering organisational cyber awareness training
- Experience in configuring, monitoring, and maintaining the security of systems such as Microsoft technologies (Windows, Office 365, Azure), end point management systems (DLP, MDM, AV), AWS, Firewalls (IPS, IDS), Email gateways, Web Proxy, networking systems (VPN) and other related tools and technologies
- Solid understanding of and experience in performing risk-based security assessments across an organisation and associated technologies
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems, assess options and recommend solutions for remediation and recovery
- Effective maintenance of security documentation, registers and records
- Knowledge of security related regulatory requirements, security frameworks and best practices
- Passionate about and demonstrated experience in customer service
- Strong communication, co-ordination and problem-solving skills
- Experience performing and managing out of business hours security monitoring, incident detection, and resolution
- Relevant industry security certifications (CISSP, CISM)
- Secure SDLC and cloud-based architectures
- Experience in a regulated sector (healthcare, financial)
- Experience in working in a software development organisation
- Global organisational experience
How to apply:
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please apply by submitting your resume via our Seek ad Senior IT Security Analyst. To be considered for this role you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would love to work for Alcidion in this role.