The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focused team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
We are looking for a Senior UI Designer who has a passion for creating engaging interfaces. You will be an advocate for excellent visual design, delivering creative solutions and keeping up to date with industry best practices. You will be the custodian of our design system and work closely with our UX designers to create visually compelling experiences for our products.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management and working with a team of UX Designers, you will contribute to and lead initiatives to create beautiful visual experience for our products. You’ll have an eye for detail and enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders across the business and customers in a collaborative environment.
How you will add Value to the Team
As the Senior UI Designer at Alcidion, you will add value by succeeding in the following responsibilities, and others as required:
- Conceptualise ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex designs problems
- Execute visual designs from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Collaborate with the team and contribute to the evolution of our design system
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Incorporate feedback from user research and multiple stakeholders to improve the designs
- Work with wider design team to deliver consistency across practice and products
- Champion a design culture and investigate ways to improve design across the product
- Other duties as required
How you will Best Succeed
As well as being a motivated professional, eager to work with a team to embrace smart technology and evolve healthcare, you will have:
- 6+ years’ experience in a user interface design role
- Demonstrated experience in designing interfaces for complex web and mobile applications
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an agile software development methodology
- Experience in the health industry will be viewed favourable
Benefits of Working at Alcidion
What will you love about working with Alcidion?
- Flexible working is welcomed and can include flexible start and finish times and work from home options
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional development options
- A learning culture designed to best utilise each individual’s skill set and cultivate a culture of empowerment
- Health & wellbeing initiatives including Private Health benefits
- A desire to make work life fun!
Statement of Posting
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record, academic and employment history checks as required
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply
- To keep our employees and customers safe, up to date COVID-19 Vaccination is a requirement of employment with Alcidion. This includes having had booster shots within the timeframe recommended by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI)
- No agency enquiries or applications please
How to Apply
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please submit your resume to email@example.com To be considered, please include a cover letter detailing how you meet the requirements of the role and why you would love to work for Alcidion.