About the role
We are currently seeking an Strategic Client Partner to join us on a full-time basis. This opportunity is open to flexible working arrangements such as working from home, in our offices or a combination of both.
You will be responsible for supporting revenue growth in the UK and use your experience to sell Alcidion solutions to existing customers and prospective clients, within the healthcare sector in the UK and Ireland. The role has high levels of autonomy to act and therefore requires experience in selling to the National Health Service (NHS). Although this is not a technical role, an affinity for technology and understanding of software solutions within healthcare is highly desirable.
Day to day you will:
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers within your potential customer base in order to generate and close a sales pipeline.
- Maintain overall responsibility (strategic and financial) of delivering steady and sustained growth on your portfolio of accounts.
- Negotiate commercial contracts within the parameters of the frameworks on which we transact.
We’re transforming healthcare together
Alcidion develops innovative solutions that address the problems challenging healthcare organisations around the world today. We create modern technologies to provide the answers. We aim to improve the experience of patients and clinicians and directly contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of healthcare operations – creating a cycle of continuous improvement.
We love the way we work
Our people are inspired by a shared sense of purpose. We are proud of what we do. Empowered to solve problems, each person’s work contributes to the transformation of healthcare delivery.
We’re not a start-up but a scale-up! This means challenging, broad and varied roles allowing us to grow individually as Alcidion grows, in a company that’s big enough to be global but small enough for our efforts to make a genuine difference.
Flexible working is welcomed and encouraged. It’s not where, when or how we work that’s important, it is the contribution each of us make.
Also on offer are:
- A range of leave options, including gender neutral paid parental leave and miscarriage leave.
- Health and wellbeing schemes and initiatives.
- Financial perks and discounts.
We care about culture
Overwhelmingly, our people tell us that the best thing about working for Alcidion is our culture, the people that they work with and the sense of purpose. They use words like “family” and “inclusive” to describe our culture and “helpful”, “friendly”, “smart”, “professional” and “caring” to describe their peers and managers.
Strong values are important to us at Alcidion. Our values guide us in our day-to-day work:
- We are Brave
- We are Creative and Innovative
- We Amaze our Customers
- We are a Team
- We Celebrate our Achievements
- We are Optimistic
If you’re passionate about innovative technology and healthcare, a career at Alcidion could be for you.
You work well in a team or autonomously and you are engaging, confident and flexible in your working style. You have strong attention to detail, and time management skills.
Your background includes:
- Experience in medical software sales, ideally within enterprise clinical systems.
- Experience of meeting or exceeding targets on a consistent basis.
- Strong knowledge of NHS buying processes including experiencing of transacting under frameworks.
How to apply
To apply, submit a covering letter explaining why you would love to work for Alcidion and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statement of posting
- You must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this position.
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and value the unique backgrounds and experiences of everyone. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the individual contribution that you will bring in terms of your culture, ethnicity, race, colour, nationality, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, languages spoken, faith and beliefs. We encourage you to apply and bring your full self to work, where you will be supported in your development at all stages of your journey with Alcidion.
- Please indicate within your cover letter if you require any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process to assist you in being considered for the role.
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record, academic and employment history checks as required.
- No agency enquiries or applications please. Alcidion will not accept any unsolicited agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Alcidion.