The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focused team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
In this role, you will be based at our office in Fleet, Hampshire, however, we may consider the role to be based at our office in North West England (opening February 2021). You will report to the Head of UK Technical Implementation and Support. This is a varied role where you will be responsible for configuring, implementing, supporting and integrating our software suite.
Responsibilities will include:
- Software Implementation Support
- Software Product Support
- Configuration and Maintenance Coding
You will have the confidence and capability to advise our customers and the business on the most appropriate technical delivery routes for our software and make recommendations on the architecture and configuration of these products.
- Act as the technical lead (internally and externally) on projects assigned to you and supporting the delivery of the software and configuration thereafter
- Create, maintain and deliver appropriate configuration developments for our delivery teams
- Lead on the technical design and implementation of the required integration for our solutions
- Design technical solutions and make architectural design recommendations
- Become a trusted advisor to the business on technical delivery and configuration for the software we deliver
- Provide recommendations to the product teams on improvements to be made to aid delivery and support
- Be part of our wider support team to support our customer base and delivery teams
The position would ideally suit someone with:
- Experience of support, development and/or technical integration with a good attention to detail and a desire to assist customers
- Experience in programming and configuring SQL using MS SQL Server
- Experience in translating User Requirements into deliverables in a real-time environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in furthering their software support, technical implementation and analysis skills while also acquiring IT consulting skills and experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, where we expect an interactive, open and approachable working style where knowledge is shared
- Opportunity to work with a great team
- Both on-the-job training and a formal personal development programme
- Competitive salary package
- Potential to grow and increasingly assume responsibility for broader product roles
- Opportunity to work with an innovative organisation on cutting-edge healthcare IT solutions
- Employee Assistance Programme
How to apply
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would love to work for Alcidion in this role.
You must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this position.
Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record and employment history checks as required.
Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply.
No agency enquiries or applications please.