The world of healthcare is evolving. At Alcidion, we are playing our part. Every day, we help healthcare organisations to embrace smart technology. We make a positive difference to patient outcomes and we have a simple purpose, that is, to transform healthcare, together with our customers. We are a focused team of like-minded people with a set of skills and products that create a unique offering in the global healthcare market. The Alcidion Group of companies brings together the very best in technology and health sector knowledge to deliver solutions that make healthcare better for everyone.
We have a unique opportunity for the right person to join our high performing engineering team where passionate engineers have developed a unique cloud-first health information platform from the ground up. As a key member of our Adelaide based Software Development team you will be working with like-minded team members to further develop our platform.
Our micro-service platform runs in Kubernetes in AWS and Azure, our technology stack uses current technologies and we focus on using the right tool for the job. Our applications are developed using React.js, TypeScript, Node.js, iOS and Android. We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to help us develop tests initially against our web applications using Microsoft Playwright, and in the future tests against our iOS and Android based applications.
We are visionaries, providing tools to healthcare professionals and organisations that are operationalising the use of Natural Language Processing and Decision Support. Our goal is to work with our customers to transform the way that they deliver healthcare by providing them with the information that they need when they need it to make the correct decisions for patient care.
How you will add Value to the Team
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with our test analysts to automate the large set of manual tests cases that have been developed
- Ensure sprint boards are kept up to date to reflect current work state
- Work with the software engineering team to continue to enhance our automated testing framework
- Assist with developing load testing scripts
- Perform code reviews on submitted Pull Requests
- Participate in training and other activities to enhance and share the knowledge and skills of colleagues
- Other duties as required
How you will Best Succeed
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A passion for excellence and keep up to date with emerging technologies and practices. You look beyond what you know to find what is possible
- Tertiary qualifications in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- You have a minimum of 3 years test automation experience against web applications using tools such as Selenium
- Experience working with automated deployment pipelines utilising tools such Azure DevOps and Git
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working in an agile, fast paced environment
Benefits of Working at Alcidion
What will you love about working with Alcidion?
- Flexible working is welcomed and can include flexible start and finish times and work from home options
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional development options
- Health & wellbeing initiatives
- A desire to make work life fun!
Statement of Posting
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to be considered for this position
- Prospective employees will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, which may include referee, criminal record and employment history checks as required
- Alcidion is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture and encourage all interested applicants to apply
How to Apply
If you are excited by the idea of working with a great team of like-minded individuals and believe you fit the criteria above, please follow the below link to apply: https://www.seek.com.au/job/54150293
To be considered you must also include a covering letter addressing why you would love to work for Alcidion in this role.