ExtraMed InDepth: Why extend patient flow to GP and community care teams?
Evolving patient flow beyond the boundaries of your hospital helps information to move quickly to where it’s needed. In Derbyshire, it is forming the basis of effective, integrated healthcare, improving patient care and safety, and helping people do their jobs better. Find out from Alison Goodrum and Michaela Kirkman, care coordinators in Ripley, Derbyshire, how it’s working for them.
Download ExtraMed InDepth to find out how:
- GP care coordinators are using patient flow
- It saves time and improves communication
- Patient care and experience are improved
- Increased visibility helps teams to be more proactive
- It reduces readmissions, and improve discharge processes
To download ExtraMed InDepth, please click the button below to fill out the form.