Streamlined Workflows for Efficient Care
Alcidion’s Clinical Enablement suite consists of a range of solutions to optimise clinical workflows with real-time patient monitoring and secure collaboration and task management. This new technology solves the challenges presented by outdated communication tools and has driven a wide range of benefits for clinicians, patients, and healthcare systems including enhancements to patient safety, released time to care, and improved staff engagement and well-being.
From the bedside, critical indicators and changes in patient status are collected to promptly notify care teams. This information is further enhanced by automating the calculation of the Early Warning Score (EWS) to issue alerts based on an organisation’s local protocols.
This suite of solutions empowers clinicians and streamlines healthcare workflows with:
- Results Management provides real-time access to patient test results, ensuring that clinicians have access to critical information.
- The comprehensive patient record consolidates data from various sources for a holistic view of a patient’s medical history.
- Flexible, intuitive documentation templates, combined with natural language processing (NLP), to accelerate documentation and enrich patient records.
- Tailored patient lists ensure seamless care management across different settings, reducing the risk of critical information gaps and providing a unified view of patient data.
- Terminology-based problem and allergy management for consistent and accurate recording and management of critical issues and allergies throughout the patient’s care journey.
With real-time patient data, clinicians can access their current caseload and activity on smartphones and the web, facilitating rapid and reliable communication and task management for clinical handovers and support services.